LAND ACQUISITION & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Land Acquisition & Management System (LAMS) is a web-based business solution that solves the problems faced by the organizations in managing and monitoring large areas of land.
It is an intelligent mix of GIS (Geographic Information System) and MIS (Management Information System) which can be used to manage, update and monitor land-related data & information. It can also store Govt. records like deeds, Plot maps, Non-encumbrance certificate, Banda Parcha, Khathiayan, etc. This highly customizable software can also be integrated with map engines like Google Map, Bing Map, Google Earth etc.
- Multiple location wise Land Management
- Digital representation of cadastral maps & revenue maps with the plot number
- Central Repository of all the land related data, RoR data, Owner details etc.
- Pictorial representation of Land Map on Satellite image / Google map
- Viewing of daily Land Acquisition status on color coded thematic map
- Better land utilization through land use & land cover mapping
- Upload & find any kind of document related to land with effective & easy document management
- Customized report generation with graphical representation on charts, graphs with dashboard
- Land Cost Estimation, Calculation & Payment to the Land owner
- Managing Rehabilitation & Resettlement (R&R) policies for the project affected families
- Other information like Dispute, Encroachment, Encumbrance etc. can also be captured & viewed