Jharkhand Grievance Management System
JGMS is a Central GIS based Grievance Redressal Cell for the citizen of Jharkhand which stand to be a one stop solution for complaining about all kinds of problems. The system acts as window to the Government to get in direct touch of the citizen and try to solve their problems in a more processed and scientific way.
- Development and Implementation of a 20 seater setup to handle grievances 24X7 with 99.90% uptime.
- Interactive & Intelligent Dashboard for LIVE Monitoring
- Integration with GIS for better analysis
- Development and Implementation of 20 seater Contact Center with Complete Hardware and software infrastructure on BOO Model.
- Development of a Customized Citizen Relationship Management Tool to maintain details of complainants and citizens.
- Development of a GIS Solution to monitor the public grievance pattern, problematic area, comparison of different kinds of problems based on geographic base map.
- A GIS based decision support system which will automatically detect problem pattern based on different regions.
- Thematic Mapping of Different kinds of problems based on different habitations.
- Development of Dash board to monitor the Call Center KPI.
- Live tracking of Calls for quality analysis and direct interaction with the complainant through SIP calling by the CM or empowered officials.
- Live tracking of ongoing calls over a State GIS Map
- An End to End Solution - From registering of complains to closing of Tickets.
- Co-ordination between the complainant and the department for faster and better resolution.
- Communication through Calls/SMS/Email.