CyberSWIFT’s GIS team is capable of handling GIS projects and services in the most efficient way. We believe that technology cannot progress unless proper training sessions and exchange of knowledge is carried out. That’s why; we have an excellent training setup for in house as well as onsite training for our clients. Our training activities include
- Onsite GIS corporate training
- Advanced training on design & analysis of GIS data models and thematic mapping
- Advanced GIS training on Web GIS and GIS Development
- Advanced training on Image Processing Software and Remote Sensing concepts
- Basic training on standard GIS software packages
- Basic training of GPS / DGPS survey methodologies
- Regular In-house training sessions within our facilities
Training Modules We Offer
We offer two levels of training modules based on the knowledge and expertise of the professionals who opt for the course.
- Basic Training Module
- Advanced Training Module
The basic training module is specially prepared for providing beginners in-depth knowledge and necessary skills on the subject. Here’s a snippet of what all we offer in a basic training module.
- Detailed training on the basic concepts of GIS
- Application of GIS
- Working on projects
Anyone who is interested in a more detailed training on GIS can opt for our advanced training course. This module is prepared keeping in mind the knowledge and skills of experienced candidates. Here’s an overview of what all you will learn in our advanced training session.
- Brushing up the basic concepts of GIS
- Application and implementation of GIS
- Detailed work on projects