Some other modules that can be implemented
LAMS is a Web GIS based solution with the basic concept of integration of spatial and non-spatial data. A user can view and get the information just by clicking on the map. Since LAND is an aspect which differs from company to company, the system is highly customizable and scalable. The software supports interoperability and can be linked with other existing applications of the Client. The solution can be deployed at any server or any machine designated by the client end and the user access rights can be given to connect and work on it from anywhere using the internet.
Following are the modules or features added with LAMS are:-
This module contain definition of each parcel (or plot) of land. This module comprises of basic sub features like:-
- Plot basics –This feature comprises of detail information of the plots included within the concerned land. The information include details like which village the plot belongs to, what is the khata number of the plot, type of plot – Government, Forestry or Raity and total area of the land. |
Within Plot Basic Details, comessubplots. When the existing plot, as mentioned in the government record is divided into multiple plots in present, these multiple plots will be referred as subplots. This level of details can also be maintained in the application.
- Encumbrances - Land comes with Loans. This module holds the details of any previous loan against a particular land. To facilitate the decision, information like bank’s name, branch name, interest details, loan details etc. are registered. There is option to enter multiple loan details for a single plot also.
- Owner details – It captures all the related information of the owner of the plot and also his family. This information includes fields like gender, caste, religion and the photo of the owner and it is registered for R & R (Resettlement & Rehabilitation) purpose.
This module also facilitates in creation of family tree for decisionmaking purposes. In this module, the head of the family chooses the name of nominee from the family. Hence, the nominee will receive whatever payment will be made against the plot, on behalf of the owner. Creation of nuclear family or sub family is also provided as feature in case there are multiple shareholders of the plot.
- Estimation or costing - This module facilitates estimation of cost of the land and it’s belongings that will be paidby the individual who is buying the plot. The estimated value includes factors like the actual price of the plot per unit, the amount that is required to be paid to the broker, and many more. It also takes into account the value of different kinds of assets with predefined rates.
- Dispute - In this module detail information about the Dispute related to any particular plot is registered. There can be types of disputes like encroachment, family dispute, Court Case etc. In Case of Court Case the user can also specify Multiple Hearing Dates and Post Hearing comments can also be entered. Hence the software can keep track and record of all legal issues regarding plots of a project.
- Stages of acquisition - This module determine the different stages of land acquisition. These different stages include negotiation, agreement, mutation, and possession. Once the negotiation details against any plot is registered, then only the "agreement" step will come up. This Module differs from company to company. However customization can be done as required.
One other feature of this module is that every stage has got a color coding of its own. Depending on the acquisition status the map will show a color coded map which will give a complete picture about which plot are in what stage. This immensely helps in decision making process.
- Documents - This module is like a Document Management System. Any kind of document against can be scanned and attached to any particular plot number. The types of documents that can be included are, plot map, lease deed, khatiyan, etc. Hence, this module helps the user to search down the necessary documents against any plot just by entering the plot number.
R & R
Resettlement and Rehabilitation module includes following sub features:-
- Resettlement - This module defines about the type of resettlement takes place. There are three types of settlement:-
- By providing house
- By providing plot
- By providing both
- Allowance - This includes different types of allowance provided to the family, like cash in lieu of employment, house building allowance, structure payment, etc. are included under this feature.
- Training – This feature includes the type of training that is being provided to the concerned families. The type of training can include are computer training, hardware training, mechanical training and many more. Under this feature, the user can also register the batch number in which the concerned individual is being registered to take the training session, and the cost that is spend for providing the training session.
- Employment – This help in defining about the employment details of the family members. Looking at this module, the user can check the type of employment that is being provided to the family members, and the assigned job designation.
- Compensation – Under this module, the allowance provided for the asset value is mentioned in details.
This module comprises of generation of payment advice. This module can also be integrated with existing ERP Payment Modules or Accounting systems like Tally. An advice can be generated to include multiple payment of a single buyer. For instance, if a buyer buys three plots, the estimated value of all the three plots will be added together and will be displayed as one value under this module. Along with this, it also includes other details like, allowance payment, land cost payment, and many more. Scanned Copy of Cheque can also be included in this module.
CRM holds the transaction and sales details of the LAND. For Real Estate Organizations, LAMS acts as master database of the Land and Sales Units. Details of the units are first uploaded in the system. This detail also includes the then status of the units. For instance, LAMS will show the number of flats within a Plot that are available for selling. This application is used by the management team to keep an eye on the sales status at a glance.
Once the Flat or Plot gets booked the sales person updates the system. After this the plot will change its color code in the GIS Map and will be marked as booked in the system. This will be shown to other salesman and will stop duplicate sales or booking of a single property. After this, once the Payment Module generates payment advice & enters the payments details, the color code will again change and will show as sold.
The Application has an easy but robust reporting module. Predefined Report formats are included in the application during development. However, Reports can also be generated using a Visual Query Generator which will allow the user to get any kind of report from the database. Report can be viewed in Table Format inside the software and can also be downloaded in either excel format or CSV format.ForVisual representation reports can also be viewed in bar chart or chart or both formats
Figure – showing the report in table format
Sometimes, for visual representation, the client prefers to view the report in bar chart or chart or both formats.
Figure – showing the report in Pie chart & bar chart format