GIS in Agriculture
Agriculture is always considered as one of the essential sectors to bring socioeconomic development of a country. Hence, in countries where agriculture is the predominant source of earning money, should take proper care regarding planning and using of the agricultural products. In order to do so, we have introduced an efficient GIS tool for the improvement of this sector.
Our GIS team provided GIS tool to help the agricultural sector in various ways. Some of those services are:
- Helping in the plan making process by maintaining records of the database related to the agricultural fields.
- Studying the relationship between spatial data and geographical features that can be applied to many areas of the agricultural industry.
- Assisting governmental agencies to prepare agricultural programs for the farmers
- Using GIS services to create tram lines and elevation models.
- Protecting the environment
- Proper distribution of assets for bringing development to this sector
- Overproduction of crops at lower price
- Locating regions where agriculture can be expanded for the betterment of the region
- Using the products efficiently
CyberSWIFT aims at seeing the beneficial influence of GIS technology in the food and agriculture industries that will ultimately help in getting support for the industries from both national as well as international level.